Are y'all adhering to the once-a-week grocery shopping guidelines? Is soap on your list?
We're not here to judge but don't let the convenience of commercial soap sold at your local store stop you from the safest, most effective care for your skin.
Given today's circumstances, our Tea Tree and Turmeric soap is like a golden bar of magic fighting against everything meant to do your skin harm.
1. Turmeric has anti-bacterial properties. At times like these, we're all looking to step up our efforts when it comes to fighting virus-causing bacteria. Turmeric has natural anti-bacterial properties that fight toxins you come in contact with, yet it's mild enough for all skin types. Commercial soaps are made with harsh ingredients that may fight bacteria but often at the risk of drying out your skin.
2. Tea Tree oil is a natural hand sanitizer. While everyone else is stockpiling on alcohol-based sanitizers and drying out their hands, you could take the easy route by using a soap that has the antiseptic built-in. Tea tree oil also helps with minor cuts and burns and gets rid of nail fungus as an extra layer of protection against bacteria.
3. Tea Tree and Turmeric are good for your face, too. Do you use that commercial soap for your face, too? Probably not. It's too harsh and drying. Turmeric lightens discoloration caused by acne, and Tea Tree's anti-septic properties fight acne-causing bacteria. It gets you more value for your buck.
4. We're always in stock. Our soap is handmade. The Tea Tree and Turmeric is one of our most popular soaps so we're always prepared for big demand. You won't catch our shelves empty.
5. Subscribe and save. Instead of having to run to the store every time you're out, you can subscribe and get a consistent supply of soap delivered to your door. It's as easy as that.
Bonus: Our Tea Tree and Turmeric soap is also available as a liquid for easy use.
Still not convinced? Try a trial-size!